The Reaction Recorder is a feature that captures your child's look of amazement the first time they watch their video message from Santa!
Once the recording is done, the elves save it as a video and store it in My Creations for you to view anytime.
NOTE: This feature is only available with an active Video Pass, Magic Pass, or Magic Pass+ and requires permission to use your device's camera and microphone.
To use the Reaction Recorder:
1. In the Parents Corner of the PNP mobile app or on the website (using Google Chrome), go to My Creations > Videos.
2. Select the Santa Video you want to show your recipient.
3. Select the Reaction Recorder icon (a video camera).
4. Follow the steps to watch and record the reaction of your child.
5. Once the recording is done and processed, go to My Creations > Videos to view it.
NOTE: The reaction recorder cannot be used on videos with interactive options, or those that include a call.
We also have a video showing the steps above.