There are two ways to create a new account on our website. You can use either a valid email address or your preferred social media account (Facebook or Google).
1. Click Log in on the top right corner of the website.
2. Select your preferred option: Facebook, Google, or Email.
NOTE: To log out, select your name in the top right and then select Log out.
There are also two ways to create a new account on the PNP app. You can use either a valid email address or a social media account (Facebook or Google).
1. Open the PNP mobile app.
2. In the Parents Corner, select the gear on the top right.
3. Select Log In on the top right.
4. Sign in using Facebook, Google, or Email. On Apple phones and tablets, you can also sign up using Apple Connect.
5. Confirm your email address via the PNP email you received.
NOTE: To log out, tap Log Out at the top right corner of My Account (the gear button) in the Parents Corner.
To create an account with your email, all you need is a valid email address that you have access to, a password with a minimum of eight characters, and your age. We recommend that you use an email address that you use regularly in order to keep track of your PNP account and videos that you've made.
NOTE: Age verification is a legal requirement for any user wishing to access a commercial website according to COPPA policy. Read more about COPPA compliance HERE.
For an account linked with Facebook or Google, the elves will only verify your age if necessary, for the same reasons.