What if I can't find my purchase or videos from last year?
First things first, please check that you are logged in with the correct account.
Your PNP account may be tied to a different email than you iTunes, Google Play or Paypal account.
If you originally logged in via Facebook, Google, or iTunes Connect, be sure to use the same login method to access the same account.
Finally, if you shared an account with a partner to create videos for your family, is it possible that it was made with their email address?
If none of these is the case, please let us know HERE. The elves will need to know what email address your account is tied to, and if you have any purchase receipts this will help them investigate.
Can we do better? Let us know how here.
Why do I need a PNP account to create videos and calls?
With your account, you can access all of your Santa Videos and Santa Calls on any device (computer, mobile, tablet, iPod, etc.). No matter where you log in from, the videos and calls that you've personalized or purchased will appear automatically in My Creations.
This keeps your items secure and accessible even if you lose your device or update to a new one. Only Video Pass, Magic Pass or Ultimate Pass users can access their videos from previous years.
I'm running into issues when trying to log in with Google on my iOS 13 device.
If you're having trouble logging in on your iOS 13 device with your Google information, try using the ''Forgot Password?'' option. You should then be able to log in through your email and password!
Should you still be experiencing issues logging in, please contact the elves HERE to get things sorted out!
How can I create a new PNP account?
See a quick video guide here.
There are two ways to create a new account on our website. You can use either a valid email address or your preferred social media account (Facebook or Google).
1. Click Log in on the top right corner of the website.
2. Select your preferred option: Facebook, Google, or Email.
NOTE: To log out, select your name in the top right and then select Log out.
There are also two ways to create a new account on the PNP app. You can use either a valid email address or a social media account (Facebook or Google).
1. Open the PNP mobile app.
2. In the Parents Corner, select the gear on the top right.
3. Select Log In on the top right.
4. Sign in using Facebook, Google, or Email. On Apple phones and tablets, you can also sign up using Apple Connect.
5. Confirm your email address via the PNP email you received.
NOTE: To log out, tap Log Out at the top right corner of My Account (the gear button) in the Parents Corner.
To create an account with your email, all you need is a valid email address that you have access to, a password with a minimum of eight characters, and your age. We recommend that you use an email address that you use regularly in order to keep track of your PNP account and videos that you've made.
NOTE: Age verification is a legal requirement for any user wishing to access a commercial website according to COPPA policy. Read more about COPPA compliance HERE.
For an account linked with Facebook or Google, the elves will only verify your age if necessary, for the same reasons.
Can I merge separate PNP accounts ?
Unfortunately, this isn't something that the elves are able to do at this time.
If you have accidentally made a purchase on the wrong account, please contact the elves with the following information about both accounts:
- Email address of the account
- Name of account
- Purchases made on the account
- Recipients on the account
Contact the elves HERE.
Please note that we cannot move videos or calls from one account to another.
How do I access or modify my PNP account information?
To access your account information on the PNP website:
1. Click Log in on the top right corner of the page and log in using your email and password combination, or by connecting with Facebook or Google.
2. Click your name and select My Account from the dropdown menu.
To access your account information on the PNP mobile app:
1. Open the application and log in using your email and password combination, or by connecting with Facebook or Google (or Apple Connect on Apple devices).
2. In the Parents Corner, select My Account.
You will be able to select your personal information, review your purchase orders (if applicable), reset your password, update your email, or delete your account.
What is My Creations and what can I do in this section?
My Creations is where you can find all of your videos and calls. It contains everything you have created on the PNP website or PNP mobile app.
Here you can watch, share, or edit your videos and calls and download your videos if you have a Magic pass or Ultimate pass.
Why am I having problems viewing the Santa Video I received on the web?
If you are unable to view your video message once you've received it, the Invengineer elves recommend you check the following:
1. Restart your phone or computer to see if this solves the issue.
2. Make sure you are connected to the Internet. You'll need it to access your video.
3. Make sure you have the latest version of one of PNP's supported browsers (Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari). Note that PNP does not support Internet Explorer.
4. Make sure you don’t have a firewall or antivirus program blocking PNP.
5. Make sure your browser’s cache is cleared (click HERE to learn how to clean your cache).
6. Your internet connection might be too slow. If this is the case, it may take a long time to view your video. It is strongly recommended to use a high-speed internet. You can check your internet speed at fast.com, if it below 10 mbps we cannot guarantee a magical experience.
If you are still having trouble, contact the elves by clicking HERE. Be sure to describe the problem and make sure you send them the URL (the address at the top of your browser) of the Santa Video you are having trouble viewing.
I'm not able to view my video messages on the PNP mobile app.
Make sure you're logged into the same PNP account you used originally to create your Santa Videos. The video messages you created should appear in My Creations.
You can check which account you are logged in to by checking My Account. Make sure this is the same address you receive PNP emails at.
If your video has been loading for longer than 1 hour, please contact the elves for support HERE.
At the start of each year, all videos created in the previous year are placed into an archive under My Videos & Calls labeled with that year's date.
All your videos (with the exception of Free Videos) from previous years can be accessed under the section for that year in My Creations if you have an active Video Pass or Magic Pass.
All free videos are deleted on February 1st, except for free birthday videos which are deleted 30 days after the birthday.
How do I request a new name and pronunciation? (step-by-step)
- It is possible to request new names if you have a valid Magic or Ultimate Pass purchased during the allotted timeframe.
- You can request up to 5 names every year.
- Requests must be sent before November 15th.
- You will be notified by email no later than December 20th when your name becomes available.
- The process works on the desktop version of the website, and the PNP mobile application.
- We do not support requests through the mobile-responsive website.
We'll follow the steps to request a new name and pronunciation by creating a video and recipient from scratch.
When you are looking for the name of your loved one in the above screen, if Santa will say… gives the answer Sorry, there is no exact match for …, press the See other options button. The following screen appears:
If you can't find a match at all, you can request a name.
To request a name, check the box in front of I confirm that none of the options matches the child's name then simply click on Request a new name now.
You will now be prompted to record the pronunciation. When you press Start, your browser will try accessing your microphone.
The microphone might be inaccessible, fix that by giving your browser or the PNP mobile app the permission to use it.
Once the microphone works, say the name a few times within the 20 seconds given, until you are satisfied.
Note that only first names and nicknames are accepted. Sentences, inappropriate words, expressions, etc. will be refused when we evaluate the recording.
You should listen to your recording to see if it is acceptable to you. If the recording is to your satisfaction, submit it.
You will get a confirmation on-screen and via email.
If you need to create a video immediately, you can choose to use one of the proposed nicknames, by pushing the Use this pronunciation button:
What can I do in the My Recipients Section?
You can find the My Recipients section by clicking on your name at the top of the page, or the menu dropdown on the PNP mobile app! In there, you can manage all of your recipients, which includes doing the following:
- Create recipients.
- View all your recipients.
- Opt in or out for an automatically generated birthday video for each recipient.
- Edit recipient information (their album can be found here if you want to upload/change pictures)
- Fill out form questions in advance if you have a Video or Magic pass.
- Delete recipients.
What is a Recipient?
A recipient is someone, like your child or friends, you create a video or call for. Each time you create a recipient they are saved in the My Recipients section, that you can find by clicking on your name at the top of the page, or the menu dropdown on the PNP mobile app.
All of the recipients you've made will show up when you create a new video or call, so you can pick any of them and use the information you've already filled out.
How do I create a Recipient?
By clicking on your name at the top of the page, or the menu dropdown on the PNP mobile app, you can access the My Recipients section. At the bottom of this section you will see a button to create a new recipient.
Additionally, when you create a video or call for someone new instead of using a recipient who is already on your list, a recipient is automatically added to your account to save all the information you've entered about them.
How do I choose my recipient's name and pronunciation?
We are proud to have an ever growing database of names, and the first step you'll need to take is simply entering your child's name to see if it comes up.
In the Santa will say... section, you can select the Listen button to hear exactly how Santa will pronounce the name.
If this doesn't sound quite right, select Try other options, and you will see a list of close matches that may be what you're looking for, or nicknames that you can use instead. Remember that once you pick one, you can still change the spelling of your child's name without changing the pronunciation.
Still not right? Users who have purchased an early Magic Pass have the option to request a new pronunciation, and record exactly how it sounds, so that the elves can get it added to our database! Simply follow the instructions in the menu and wait for an email update. Just remember that it can take time to add, so make sure you make your requests early in the season!
How do I edit a recipient?
Either on the PNP website or PNP mobile app, open the My Recipients tab by clicking on your name at the top of the page, or the menu dropdown on the PNP mobile app.
In this section, scroll to find the recipient you want to edit, and then select Edit.
You can change anything you would like—just remember to save when you're done.
You didn't find the answer or solution you were looking for in our FAQ?Ask the elves!