If you can't view your video message once you've received it, we recommend you try the following:
1. Restart your phone or computer to see if this solves the issue.
2. Make sure you are connected to the Internet. You'll need it to access your video.
3. Make sure you have the latest version of one of PNP's supported browsers (Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari).
Note that PNP does not support Internet Explorer.
4. Make sure you don’t have a firewall or antivirus program that is blocking PNP.
5. Make sure your browser’s cache is cleared (click HERE to learn how to clean your cache).
6. Your internet connection might be too slow. If this is the case, it may take a long time to view your video. It is strongly recommended to use a high-speed internet.
You can check your internet speed HERE, if it below 10 mbps we cannot guarantee that videos will play correctly.
If you are still having trouble, contact the elves by clicking HERE. Be sure to describe the problem and make sure you send them the URL (the address at the top of your browser) of the Santa Video you are having trouble viewing.