What is My Creations and what can I do in this section?
My Creations is where you can find all of your videos, calls, and recipients. It contains everything you have created on the PNP website or PNP mobile app.
Here you can watch, share, or edit your videos and calls, download your videos if you have a Magic pass or Ultimate pass, and create or update your recipients.
Why am I having problems viewing the Santa Video I received on the web?
If you are unable to view your video message once you've received it, the Invengineer elves recommend you check the following:
1. Restart your phone or computer to see if this solves the issue.
2. Make sure you are connected to the Internet. You'll need it to access your video.
3. Make sure you have the latest version of one of PNP's supported browsers (Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari). Note that PNP does not support Internet Explorer.
4. Make sure you don’t have a firewall or antivirus program blocking PNP.
5. Make sure your browser’s cache is cleared (click HERE to learn how to clean your cache).
6. Your internet connection might be too slow. If this is the case, it may take a long time to view your video. It is strongly recommended to use a high-speed internet. You can check your internet speed at fast.com, if it below 10 mbps we cannot guarantee a magical experience.
If you are still having trouble, contact the elves by clicking HERE. Be sure to describe the problem and make sure you send them the URL (the address at the top of your browser) of the Santa Video you are having trouble viewing.
I'm not able to view my video messages on the PNP mobile app.
Make sure you're logged into the same PNP account you used originally to create your Santa Videos. The video messages you created should appear in My Creations.
You can check which account you are logged in to by checking My Account. Make sure this is the same address you receive PNP emails at.
If your video has been loading for longer than 1 hour, please contact the elves for support HERE.
At the start of each year, all videos created in the previous year are placed into an archive under My Videos & Calls labeled with that year's date.
All your videos (with the exception of Free Videos) from previous years can be accessed under the section for that year in My Creations if you have an active Video Pass or Magic Pass.
All free videos are deleted on February 1st, except for free birthday videos which are deleted 30 days after the birthday.
You didn't find the answer or solution you were looking for in our FAQ?Ask the elves!