To download your Santa-Approved PNP Certificates from the Portable North Pole website, you can follow these steps:
1. Visit the Portable North Pole website and log in to your account. If you don't have an account, create one by providing the necessary information.
2. Once you are logged in, navigate to the section where you can access your personalized videos or certificates. Look for the ""My Creations"" or ""My Videos"" section, which is usually located in the top menu or on the homepage.
3. In the ""My Creations"" section, locate the Santa-Approved PNP Certificates that you want to download. These certificates are typically available alongside your personalized videos.
4. Click on the certificate you wish to download. This will open a new page or a pop-up window with the certificate displayed.
5. On the certificate page, look for a download or save option. This may be represented by an icon such as a downward arrow or a ""Download"" button. Click on this option to initiate the download.
6. Choose a save location on your computer or device where you want to store the downloaded certificate. You can select a folder or directory that is easy to access later.
7. After selecting the save location, click on ""Save"" or ""Download"" to begin the download process. The certificate file will be saved to your chosen location.
8. Once the download is complete, you can open the downloaded file to view and print your Santa-Approved PNP Certificate.
Please note you must have a Magic Pass (or Magic Pass+) to have access to the certificate.