If are unable to record a new name through the name request form, it is possible that your microphone permissions are not enabled.
To fix that, please do the following steps according to which device you are using:
For iOS users:
1. Open Settings and swipe down and tap on Privacy
2. Next tap Microphone, toggle on the PNP app to have access to your microphone
For Mac users:
1. Select System Preferences from the Apple menu.
2. Click the icon labeled Security & Privacy.
3. Click the Privacy tab at the top.
4. In the lefthand column, click on Microphone to manage app permissions.
5. Tick the boxes next to apps for which you’d like to grant access to the mic.
For Android Users:
1. Open Settings and tap on Apps.
2. Next tap Permissions, then Microphone, toggle on the PNP app to have access to your microphone
For Windows users:
1. Open your Windows Settings and select Privacy (scroll down a bit).
2. In the left panel, scroll down and select Microphone.
3. Once there, you'll see a toggle under the "Allow apps to access your microphone", make sure this is on.
4. Scroll down a bit more and make sure that the toggle under ''Allow desktop apps to access your microphone'' is on as well.
After doing those steps you will be able to use your microphone within our app! Should you have any issues on this matter, please contact us at HERE and our elves will be more than happy to help you sort this out!