How do I redeem a promo code or a voucher?
On the PNP website:
- Go to www.portablenorthpole.com/vouchers and log in using your email and password combination, or by connecting with Facebook or Google.
- Enter your voucher code and select Submit.
On the PNP Android mobile app:
- Go to the Parents corner.
- Select the settings gear in the top right corner.
- Select Special Code.
- Enter your voucher code and select OK.
Why can't I complete my order?
Only Visa or MasterCard credit cards, a valid PayPal account, or the PayPal Guest pay options are accepted. No other payment cards such as Visa Debit, American Express, Discovery card or other methods will work.
If you're unable to complete your payment with one of these options, please try again with another payment method if you can. Otherwise, please contact your bank or PayPal to verify that there are no issues with your payment method.
If you are trying to complete an order using a valid payment method, contact the elves HERE and describe the issue. The elves are happy to be of assistance!
What methods of payment do you accept?
On the PNP website, the methods accepted are credit card (VISA, MasterCard) and Paypal.
NOTE: PayPal is a recognized online payment service. All data supplied to PayPal is securely encrypted. If you choose to pay via PayPal, you will be offered additional options (if you create a new PayPal account).
Options include bank account payments and additional credit cards, depending on your location.
On the PNP mobile app, payment is made through the iTunes App Store, the Google Play store, the Huawei AppGallery, or the Amazon Appstore.
Can we do better? Let us know how here.
How do I purchase a Magic Pass through the mobile app?
In the Parents Corner, open the Videos or Calls sections and select Get One or Get All at the top of the page.
Select which offer you would like to purchase, and follow the onscreen prompts provided by iTunes, Google Play, Huawei, or Amazon to confirm your purchase.
Your purchase will be applied to your account and you can start personalizing videos and/or calls!
Product Life Cycle - How long do the video messages remain available in my account?
Every PNP item on your account is displayed under the year it was created in the My Creations section. Videos from a previous year can be watched with an active Magic Pass or Magic Pass+.
If you have an active Magic Pass, Magic Pass+, or Download Pass you may also download your video and save your videos before your pass expires.
Product lifecycle rules are described HERE.
How to re-enable your PNP subscription
If your subscription was bought on the PNP website, you can re-enable the auto renewal in the same place you turned it off:
1. Log in to your PNP account on the website
2. Go to My Account
3. At the bottom of the page, click the button to renew your subscription
How do I cancel my recurring subscription?
Can I cancel or modify my order?
You can change or cancel your order before you click Confirm payment at the end of checkout. But once the payment is confirmed, it can no longer be cancelled or modified. If you wish to add items, you must create a new order.
If you made a purchase by mistake, or wish to ask for a refund, contact our elves for assistance HERE.
What do I do if my transaction is refused?
If your purchase was refused, this indicates that the problem was on the side of your provider.
Depending on which payment method you used, contact your credit card company, iTunes, Google or PayPal customer service.
What currencies do you accept?
The currency charged corresponds to the customer's IP address.
NOTE: Using proxy and VPN programs may impact this state.
The elves have compiled a list of accepted currencies:
- American customers will be charged in US dollars (USD)
- Canadian customers will be charged in Canadian dollars (CAD)
- European customers will be charged in Euros (EUR)
- United Kingdom customers will be charged in Pounds Sterling (GBP)
- Australian customers will be charged in Australian dollars (AUD)
- New Zealander customers will be charged in New Zealand dollars (NZD)
- Japanese customers will be charged in Japanese YEN (JPY)
- Swiss customers will be charged in Swiss Francs (CHF)
- Mexican customers will be charged in Mexican Pesos (MXN)
- Any other customers will be charged in US Dollars (USD)
At what point in the purchasing process is my credit card charged?
On the website, charge only occurs when you click Confirm payment at the end of the checkout process.
On the PNP mobile app, this process is handled by iTunes (for Apple devices) or Google Play (for Android devices) respectively.
Do I have to pay sales taxes when I buy a pass through the website?
Sales taxes are based on the tax laws based on your geolocation at the time of purchase.
How do I make a purchase on the PNP website or mobile app?
To make purchases on both the PNP website and mobile app, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the Videos or Calls section and find one that you would like to purchase.
2. Select Get one or Get all button at the top of the page, or the Unlock button on one of the scenarios.
3. Pick which package you would like to purchase, and follow the steps to the checkout.
How do I apply my purchase of a single video?
1. Go to the Videos page on the PNP website, or the Video section of the PNP mobile app.
2. Pick one of the video scenarios.
TIP: You can use the preview button to see what the video is like before you decide which one you want.
3. Once you choose the video you want, select the Create button for that video.
4. Fill out all of the required information to create the video, and select Create Video at the end of the form.
When your video is ready, it will be available to use in the My Creations section.
NOTE: In order to download your video you must purchase a download pass or upgrade to a Magic Pass or Magic Pass+.
How do I apply my purchase of a single call?
1. Go to the Calls page on the PNP website, or the Calls section of the PNP mobile app.
2. Pick one of the call scenarios.
TIP: You can use the preview button to hear what the call is going to sound like before you decide which one you want.
3. Once you choose the call you want, select the Create button for that call.
4. Fill out all of the required information to create the call, and select Create Call at the end of the form.
When your call is ready, it will be available to use in the My Creations section.
How do I check my purchase details?
On the PNP website:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click your name on the top right and select My account.
3. Select the Billing history section.
On the PNP mobile app:
1. Log in to your account and open the Parents Corner.
2. Open the settings menu from the top left and select My account.
3. Select the Billing history section.
What are your terms of sale?
You didn't find the answer or solution you were looking for in our FAQ?Ask the elves!