Why can't I complete my order?
Only Visa or MasterCard credit cards, a valid PayPal account, or the PayPal Guest pay options are accepted. No other payment cards such as Visa Debit, American Express, Discovery card or other methods will work.
If you're unable to complete your payment with one of these options, please try again with another payment method if you can. Otherwise, please contact your bank or PayPal to verify that there are no issues with your payment method.
If you are trying to complete an order using a valid payment method, contact the elves HERE and describe the issue. The elves are happy to be of assistance!
What methods of payment do you accept?
On the web, the elves accept two types of payment methods:
1. Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard)
NOTE: PayPal is a recognized online payment service. All data supplied to PayPal is securely encrypted. If you choose to pay via PayPal, you will be offered additional options (if you create a new PayPal account). Options include bank account payments and additional credit cards, depending on your location.
On the PNP mobile app, payment is made through the App Store (for Apple devices) and Google Play (for Android devices).
How do I purchase a Video Pass or Magic Pass through the mobile app?
In the Parents Corner, open the Videos or Calls menus and select Get One or Get All at the top of the page.
Select which offer you would like to purchase.
Follow the onscreen prompts provided tby iTunes or Google Play to confirm your purchase.
Your purchase will be applied to your account and you can start personalizing videos and/or calls!
Product Life Cycle - How long do the video messages remain available in my account?
Every PNP item on your account is displayed under the year it was created in the My Videos and Calls section.
Videos from a previous year can be watched with an active Video, Magic or Ultimate Pass.
If you have an active Magic or Ultimate Pass, you may also download your video and save your videos before your pass expires.
Products lifecycle rules are described HERE.
Can I cancel or modify my order?
You can change or cancel your order before you click Confirm payment at the end of checkout. But once the payment is confirmed, it can no longer be cancelled or modified. If you wish to add items, you must create a new order.
If you made a purchase by mistake, or wish to ask for a refund, contact our elves for assistance HERE.
What do I do if my transaction is refused?
If your purchase was refused, this indicates that the problem was on the side of your provider.
Depending on which payment method you used, contact your credit card company, iTunes, Google or PayPal customer service.
What currencies do you accept?
The currency charged corresponds to the customer's IP address.
NOTE: Using proxy and VPN programs may impact this state.
The elves have compiled a list of accepted currencies:
- American customers will be charged in US dollars (USD)
- Canadian customers will be charged in Canadian dollars (CAD)
- European customers will be charged in Euros (EUR)
- United Kingdom customers will be charged in Pounds Sterling (GBP)
- Australian customers will be charged in Australian dollars (AUD)
- New Zealander customers will be charged in New Zealand dollars (NZD)
- Japanese customers will be charged in Japanese YEN (JPY)
- Swiss customers will be charged in Swiss Francs (CHF)
- Mexican customers will be charged in Mexican Pesos (MXN)
- Chilean customers will be charged in Chilean Pesos (CLP)
- Colombian customers will be charged in Colombian Pesos (COP)
- South African customers will be charged in South African Rands (ZAR)
- Any other customers will be charged in US Dollars (USD)
At what point in the purchasing process is my credit card charged?
On the website, charge only occurs when you click Confirm payment at the end of the checkout process.
On the PNP mobile app, this process is handled by iTunes (for Apple devices) or Google Play (for Android devices) respectively.
Do I have to pay sales taxes when I buy a pass through the website?
Sales taxes are based on the tax laws based on your geolocation at the time of purchase.
How do I make a purchase on the PNP website or mobile app?
To make purchases on both the PNP website and mobile app, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the Videos or Calls section and find one that you would like to purchase.
2. Select Get one or Get all button at the top of the page, or the Unlock button on one of the scenarios.
3. Pick which package you would like to purchase, and follow the steps to the checkout.
How do I apply my purchase of a single video?
Once you purchase your single video, you just need to pick which video scenario you would like to unlock.
You will need to head to the Videos page, and choose one of the premium videos. Select personalize, and go through the steps.
Once you have completed the video form and select Create, this will apply your single video purchase to this scenario and you will be able to make it again as many times as you would like.
How do I apply my purchase of a single call?
Once you purchase your single call, you just need to pick which call scenario you would like to unlock.
You will need to head to the Calls page, and choose one of the premium calls. Select personalize, and go through the steps.
Once you have completed the call form and select create, this will apply your single call purchase to this scenario and you will be able to place the call from My Creations.
How do I check my purchase details?
When you have completed your purchase, you will receive an email with the order number and a link to access your order details.
Alternatively, you can access your order details on the website:
1. Click Log in on the top right corner of the page using your email and password combination, or by connecting with Facebook or Google.
2. Click your username and select My Account.
3. Scroll down to the My Orders section.
How do I enter my credit card number?
Your credit card number should be entered without spaces or symbols.
Where do I find my invoice?
You can find your invoice in the "My Account" section underneath your account details.
On Mobile, this is found in the Parents Corner while signed in.
On the Website, this is found by placing your mouse cursor over your name when signed in.
What are your terms of sale?
You didn't find the answer or solution you were looking for in our FAQ?Ask the elves!